Skype Counselling Information
Skype counselling is similar to face to face counselling as you and your therapist can see each other. The difference is that the interaction is through video sessions on your computer. As the therapy takes place through Skype, all calls are free.
It can be a particularly useful therapy option for a number of reasons:
- Sessions can be done from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Sessions can take place around normal working hours to accommodate your work day.
- It is available to people in all parts of Ireland and around the world.
- It is particularly useful for clients who experience mobility issues.
- It is especially for clients who are housebound for a number of different reasons - disability, caring for an elderly relative/small children etc.
Cost of Skype session is €50 per session. Please note each session lasts 50 minutes. To book now please call Sheila on 083 8340465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online counselling clients pay at this Paypal button below: